The following professional can be admitted as the member of the NCLTBA:
- Advocate enrolled with the Bar Council.
- Member of the Institute of the Company Secretaries of India.
- Member of the Institute of the Chartered Accountants of India.
- Member of the Institute of the Cost Accountants of India.
Any of the above professionals desirous of enrolling with the NCLTBA shall fulfil the eligibility criteria for membership as below:
- No insolvency proceedings should be pending against them, nor should they have been adjudged insolvent;
- No investigation or charge-sheet should be pending for any offence involving moral turpitude;
- They should not have been convicted for contempt by any Court;
- They should had not been found guilty for any Professional Misconduct by a Disciplinary Committee of their respective Professional/ Statutory Institution;
- Their Certificate of Enrolment and/ or Practice should not have been suspended by their respective Professional/ Statutory Institution.
- They should not be in arrears of any amount as prescribed in the Rules and/ or Resolution of the Executive Committee.
- No other proceeding is pending which in the opinion of the Executive Committee is detrimental to the interest of the NCLTBA and/ or professional fraternity.
Admission and Subscription fee is as below
- Admission fee – Rs. 2,500/-
- Subscription fee – Rs. 1,200/- (to be paid annually)
- Life-Long Membership – Rs. 25,000/- (one-time payment) – open only on the discretion on the executive committee.
- Car Sticker – Rs. 50/-